Sunday, November 18, 2007

Catching up

It's been awhile since I posted, I've been pretty busy. We went on a family camping trip last week to Oklahoma for 3 days. I was a little worried about being that far from home for that long, but everything turned out real good. The weather was perfect, about 60 degrees and night and high 70's during the day. I'll try to get some pictures up as soon as possible. I've finally come to terms with my computer, and I think its time to upgrade. I've been fighting it all day long and I still can't get it to format the pictures so I can upload them to the photo site and then post them on here. I'll try to get some done by tomorrow.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

i heard about your deer story...sounds way too fun! I'm jealous you get to go camping..well not really I guess. It would be awfully uncomfortable waddling around right now for me!!! Can't wait to see the pictures!