Friday, October 26, 2007

Trunk or Treat

Tonight was the ward Trunk or Treat. The wards out here are huge, they typically are lasting about 18 months before they have to split. Right now we are waiting for two new buildings to be built so they can split some more wards. Anyways, my point of that is that our ward combined with another ward for the trunk or treat and there were massive amounts of people there. Unless you rob a candy store or take out a home equity loan to buy some candy, you'll run out in about 5 minutes as the hoardes of princesses, ghost, goblins and Napolean Dynamites descend on your car. Avery for once wasn't a Disney princess, she was Tinker Bell.
Tanner was Shrek because that's what was left at Target on the way to the church. Every year I swear I'll get costumes before the last minute, as I'm buying costumes at the last minute.


I'll post more pictures later, and if I can figure out how to, a video of Tanner doing the robot in his Shrek costume

1 comment:

Steve said...

Tanner looks awesome! I found a baby shrek costume and was going to get it for Josh.