Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Catching up

Due to popular demand, everyone wants to see pictures of the kids, not my Halo screenshots; weird.

Anyways, here are some different pictures from over the summer. We inherited a stray cat last spring that was a pretty good cat because it was borderline feral. It wanted nothing to do with us and that was fine with me.


Well one day Abby tried to take ride in the fan of my truck and didn't fare so well. The kids were devastated. Tanner missed a day and a half of school because he was pretty attached to Abby. So I found a free cat off of Craigslist and now we have Katie.


She's also a pretty good cat except that I think she's going to run away because she looks like an article of clothing on the floor in the middle of the night and frequently gets kicked and/or stepped on.


That and Avery thinks Katie is her baby and tries to feed her, put her to bed, spank her, etc.

No comments: